3.3
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have never wrote a complaint in my life but this was over the top. I have had an account with UPS for years. I had a shipment sent to me that was supposed to take one day since the company I ordered from is a little over an hour away. It shipped on 9/22 and on 9/24 I called and asked why it was not delivered and gave them the tracking. They informed me that they didn't have the correct zip code so I gave it to them (They didn't call me or the shipper but I had to call them). They had the address correct except for the zip code and it only took me 10 sec. to Google for the zip. They said it will be there tomorrow. Well, tomorrow arrived and on 9/25 I called again and they said they didn't have the correct address and I gave it to them AGAIN. They said it will be Monday. Well Monday arrived and when I tracked the package it said incorrect address AGAIN. I called UPS customer service and they said they didn't have the correct address AGAIN. The lady updated my address FINALLY while I was on the phone and said it's at the Dallas location. I went to Dallas and then googled the address customer service gave me and it was not correct. I called back and customer service said it was on a truck going to another city because the address got updated. I informed her it just got updated. How can it get scanned, loaded and on it's way to another city in less than 15 min. After arguing with her for 30 min. telling her it was impossible for address get updated, scanned and loaded on a truck in less than 15 min. at 10:00 in the morning. She said she will look into it and have someone call me back.

Well, it was about 5 hours away by San Antonio. They lady was nice enough to ship it next day to the customer at no charge. Well, come Tuesday I received the second part of the package (2 of 2). The packages were labeled together (package 1 of 2 and 2 of 2)

Again I had to call and explain the situation and asked if they can send me a label for the second package that was supposed to be shipped with the first package. Long story short and days of putting off meetings, waiting around all day on a package and hours of phone calls, I was told there is nothing they can do and I will have to cover the cost of Next Day on top of the shipping cost of it coming to me. Mind you that I only received 1 box but got charged for both. I'm canceling my account and recommend everyone go with FedEx. I hear their customer service is top notch

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups shipping from Ups was customer service and no pick up without paying a fee , but reviewer liked being able to create my labels at home. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments