I didn't get my item on the SCHEDULED delivery date, which was Monday. I called and they are like "oh, okay we'll have it delivered tomorrow for sure".

So I wait, nothing on Tuesday. I called again and they say "oh, we will for sure delivery it by tomorrow" and nothing on Wednesday. I called again, angry, and they say there was truck overload (why did mine get left behind?) on Tuesday, driver had family affliction on Wednesday. I took days off from work to receive the item because I couldn't do pick up.

I couldn't get another day off, and they said they'll just drop it off, since there is no C.O.D to collect (paid already). Excuse me? Then why didn't you say so in the first place when I told them that I had to take a day off work to receive the item on the SCHEDULED delivery date (Monday)? They apologize, so I let them deliver it the next day, which is Thursday.

Did I finally get my item on Thursday? NO! I was left with a invoice and apparently they couldn't deliver it because they couldn't collect C.O.D on arrival, WHICH IS ALREADY PAID. They always over charge, and their GUARANTEED SCHEDULED delivery obviously doesn't work.

They lack in everything. They are not recommended if not hated.

They have issues. Seriously.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Delivery, Customer service agents.

Comments