My package was delivered to my home but taken back by UPS because it was signature required.I called the 800 # to tell tem not to make a 2 me atemp I would pick up package from hub.

The 800 # told me I wouldmreceive a call from the hub advising when I could pick up my package. I receive a call from th hub stating they receive a notification from the 800# about me picking up the package.mi was told they would get with the driver and let me known when I could pick up. I received another call stating that the driver would be bace at the hub at 5:30 and I could pick up between that time and 8 pm befor closing. I get there they tell me I can not get my package because it on a line and can't be reached.

I asked to speak to supervisor because I had drove an hour to get package. In addition I was taking a flight out early the next morning. I got on the phone with the supervisor she pushed the blam on somebody else. The supervisor then told me she was sorry and would over night the package to my hotel in the state I was flying to.

The over night never came when I looked into what happened the manager sent the package ground which was a 5 day delivery. The packager would be delivered after I got back home this cost me a loss in my business .

When I call UPS they told me there was nothing they could do.Ups very incompetent and full of ***

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Nick1346
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #691984

Not their fault!!!If your package requires a signature upon delivery then you need to be home.

If you aren't then its not their fault. It's yours.

Trying to schedule a pick up the same day isn't really possible!!!!You obviously have no idea how UPS works, so please don't complain about something that you don't understand.