On the 18th December I called the 1800 UPS to ask the representative of my whereabouts of my package which was supposed to be delivered to san diego california. I told her that I already had one package which was lost now since December 2nd 2012, and i gave her one more shipping tracking UPS id and she said that there was no trace and that I was to ask the shipper, about it,

The shipper CVS.com had already issued me a tracking ID online. She hung up on me very rudely when I kept wanting her to still check on it. That was really wicked of her as I had lost a parcel, beciause of this company and a couple more of parcels which is being shipped through UPS. I actually do not wish to use this company after this.

I have another couple of packages sent through UPS and went to online chat to verify the tracking ID given to me by the shipper. These companies that I purchased products from are legit.

To my surprise, she emailed me and said that she cannot trace them. Why do I have to call the shipper, they already had sent me the itinerary and tracking ID. UPS is paid to deliver the parcels so where are they. UPS has to answer for this, and they are not helping. They just do not care and the reps who answer the phone are rude and silly and unreliable. I will not bring my business to UPS and also I will find my packages even if it takes forever.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments