On 11/15 had ground shipped from Appleton wi two (parcels), one was 42 lbs and a hard case locked containing a bow and some Camo cloths. The second package was a cabela's Camo bag containing 62 of bow hunting accessories and cloths. The locked bowcase arrived on 11/21, the duffel bag no where to be found. This was a shipment from appleton,wi to chandler, az. Tracer with ups was placed on 11/23 and because a tracer needs 8 days of ups review and because I am not the shipper ups refuses to provide me any update trace information. Because of thanksgiving and weekends the 8 days is not up this coming Tuesday (12/6). I have called every day and when asked to speak to a manager or public relations person, somehow the phone call disconnects on the ups end.

I would strongly suggest that if you are shipping anything that is not locked on in a cardboard box, don't

Ship it ups. They have a way of making things disappear and have zero customer service ethic.

This duffel bag contained over $3000 of archery equipment, someone at ups is enjoying an early Christmas. Until they tell me what happened and why a 62 lb Camo duffel bag disappears from a business that usually processes cardboard boxes I am going to assume theft. I paid for a service so they could magically lose my property further more not communicate me..

If u think I am wild trust me I am

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments