Update by user Nov 28, 2011

The following business day, I called UPS 7am to arrange delivery just as how customer service advised me.When I called, a UPS representative said they didn\'t do special time arrangements - once the driver is dispatched (6am), it is out for delivery.

Thanks for another lie UPS customer service telling that something can be done, when in fact cannot...I waited at home all day and finally receive my package at 6pm.

Update by user Oct 29, 2011

I would like to also add - I have a dog that barks insanely when someone buzz the ringer or knocks on the door. So, it is impossible that both my dog and I didn\'t hear the doorbell or knocking on the door.

Original review posted by user Oct 28, 2011

I was home all day because I'm sick and slept most of the day.When I got up, decided to go track my package to see when it would arrive, the status said: UPS attempted to deliver today.

Liars! I was home all day! No one rang the buzzer or knocked on my door. When I called UPS to complain, they said someone will call you back to find an alternative solution.

When someone called, the solution provided was no different from what they said over the automatimated response - UPS will attempt to deliver next business day, any time of day. UPS is so full of ***.

Don't say it's a 'first delivery attempt' when it wasn't.In addition, UPS need to provide a solution that can deliver on Saturday if UPS lies about delivering on a weekday.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Queen Creek, Arizona, United States #1262383

I had the same problem with UPS!The driver said he attempted to deliver a package I sent to my mother-in-law and there was no answer.

She was home all day, and there was never any shipment notice left by the driver. It was rescheduled to be delivered in five days, the package was finally delivered almost a week later!!! There customer service is horrible, they were absolutely no help, they read from que cards and give you the same info that is on the website.

UPS has really went down hill, they used to be a very reliable company.

calvin69
#861907

I had the same issue today (08-26-2014).I thought it was just the driver here(zip code 11369) but I guess UPS guys are very good at lying.

I found this site today and posted the complaint but this is not the first time it happened and also there were other issues with UPS drivers too.Terrible UPS.

Golden8

Thanks for the personal attack Tasha, and the assumption you made.Firstly, I have a sinus infection.

Secondly, I am not deaf - the mailman buzzed my ringer earlier in the day and I answered. So don't go assuming or putting people down before you even ask. It's rude!

I'm so sorry you hate yourself so much that you have to do this to others - go get an 'effin life and post somewhere else.Your comments are unappreciated here.

Golden8

Thank you, Livingny.As I has similar happen in the past.

I would get a second attempt notice without even having a first one and a Final delivery notice without getting the first two notices.

What really got me this time was....I was actually home!Thanks for sharing your experience.

Thanks for the personal attack and the assumption you made.Firstly, I have a sinus infection.

Livingny

I've had this happen to me many many times! I work from home so I'm awake and here and no one rings the bell but they leave the note! And if the address on the note is correct you can't say it was addressed incorrectly.

I've even had a first delivery attempt say it was the 3rd delivery attempt! I follow all my packages, its part of my business I run so I have a lot of deliveries. I always call them and let them know I was tracking on line and just saw that an attempt was made and I was at home and no one rang my bell! Sometimes they can get a hold of the driver and send them back.

Most of the time its not the regular guy and someone who needs to find another job if they don't want to do the job they already have. My husband has even seen them go to a neighbors door without a package in hand and just leave a note! Again if you hate your job that much, please get another.

BTW if you look at the back of the slip most times you can go to the website and schedule the delivery for a block of time on a day you chose, not weekends unless you paid extra. But always call the number and let them know you were home, if they get enough complaints on certain people they'll know that person is not doing their job.