The last four UPS deliveries I have received have been damaged or the merchandise has been missing from the package.There is no way to call UPS; there's no listing or e-mail information that I can find on their web site.

UPS service in my part of Triad of North Carolina is abysmal. Our UPS guy used to be some friendly, African-American guy. We had absolutely no problems with delivery. Now we have some skinny white guy who didn't notice that the top on a 12" mailing tube wasn't there and neither was our Philips toothbrush.

Hmmm. Seems like when he picked it up and when he set it on the porch with the end with the missing top facing out you would have either A) noticed by the weight that something was missing and the tube felt empty or B) noticed by the gaping hole in the bottom of the package that he could clearly see, even from the truck. We suspect theft, but can't prove it. The guy came by the next day wanting the return package (which I have never had anyone do.

It costs the company you're returning it to more and their paperwork says to take it to a center and drop it off.) He also insisted he had a return label that I wouldn't be able to use unless I gave it to him. (Philips had already given me a return label that was still in the open tube.)He looked shocked and agitated when I refused to give it to him, explaining that Philips had told me to hold on to it and return my old toothbrush with the label in the package they were sending with the replacement for the lost toothbrush. Guess what? Philips sent the new one FedEx and there were no problems.

I would be more comfortable with UPS if I had a phone number or e-mail.I think they need to drug test their employees more often.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Domestic Package Services..................................... 1-800-PICK-UPS

(1-800-742-5877)

View Our Interactive Phone Menu

International Customer Service Contacts

Have a UPS Infonotice?...............................................800-833-9943

Freight Services - Ground/LTL (shipments >150lbs.).......800-333-7400

Freight Services - Air/Ocean (shipments >150lbs.).........800-443-6379

Supply Chain Solutions................................................800-742-5727

International Import/Export Services..............................800-782-7892

TTY/TDD Access for Hearing Impaired...........................800-833-0056

I agree.UPS consistently doesn't deliver accurately and gives fraudulent reasons.

Fro example, my son ordered materials fro REI and got a card saying they couldn't deliver because of "Special Event - undeliverable" - that is baloney! I was home all day and there sure was no special event going on!

So he drove 30 miles to get the package himself and then the next day a notice came in the mail saying "Inaccurate deliver Infomation"!

What an incompetent company.How can they stay in business?