Could UPS be a sh**ier delivery service.I've had UPS deliver packages to my house many times and every time they have, there has been no knock on the door, and a lot of the times they don't even set the packages by the door.
They THROW them at the door. They've also just tossed items with "Fragile" printed up the side over the back fence. I'm just glad the Fed-Ex delivered my laptop, printer and Genius tablet. I couldn't imagine what would have occurred if it was UPS.
They've destroyed more things than they have delivered in one piece. Last time I had something delivered via UPS (Genius Tablet replacement pen), the box was carelessly thrown at the door and it was completely demolished. I can only hope that the darn pen still works. I paid twenty frickin' dollars for it, five dollars for shipping.
I can only hope that all the rest of my packages are NEVER delivered by UPS again.
I could never recommend UPS for any form of shipping.Don't ever use UPS for shipping anything that you really don't want destroyed.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Delivery-First Attempt: I was at work but checked the tracking every hour on the hour till 9 PM that day. No updates until the next day where tracking said that..."
- "I had a vent hood scheduled to be delivered on July 12, 2016 from the Shawnee Oklahoma UPS. I waited all day and no delivery. Finally around 6:00 that evening,..."
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Tonight I stopped at the Taco Bell 022091 Denver, Co I ordered Cheezy Gordita Crunch (no spicy ranch) was charged 2.79 and did not receive along with orders totaling 21.07. I..."
- "I opened a bag of Tyson honey barbecue chicken strips and strips of chicken already burnew like someone already baked them!!!..."
- "About a month I ordered a "fruit salad tree" from the Gardeners Collection. According to the website, these trees ship at 3-4'. Mine arrived yesterday and is less than 10"!!..."