The UPS guy just drove around my apartment and didn't even to bother to stop. I saw him through the window and I checked tracking of my shippment. It said that no one was awailable, b***S***. I hate theseguys. Last time they kept my package infront of door way where all my apartment people can take that. I order things online, Unfortunately some them get shipped through UPS.

Is there any way I can ask the products to be shipped to me through some other company? If so how?

where can I complain about UPS?

Thanks in advance

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

aug 10,2010 u.p,s driver drove by three times,becouse the apt number was not on package, would not even stop to ask, i was out side waiting for him,watching on the pc tracking for them all day.have had lot trouble with this driver.i called ups up to gave them the apt number ,but this office would not call the drive.and even ask him.to stop so he was able to drive by again with out stopping to even ask or try find. we were home waiting all day

I have had the same problem with UPS saying that no one was available although my car was in the driveway and my door was wide open! Now I have my packages delivered to my office (and still worry about it).

Uhhh...just ask them.

Where can I complain about UPS?

You're complaining about it here, right now.