I was supposed to receive a package today but somehow the UPS delivery person couldn't find my name on the doorbell that never worked in the first place.I specified before delivery that i reside on the 3rd floor and the doorbell doesn't work.

Somehow this *** stated he couldn't find my apt where he could have simply stepped inside the vestibule area where he could see my name in plain view on my mailbox and go from there.I called UPS and they stated my name isn't listed on the doorbell (which by the way doesn't work)Apparently now i have to put a name sticker on a non working doorbell system in order for these numb-skulls to find me.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

U my friend are a TOOL we donot have time to chase down other locations to find where u are go to the ups hub and pick it up its not our fault u live in a run down apt.

of course the delivery person should be able to hear that three stories up your doorbell doesn't work. wow

"he could have simply stepped inside the vestibule area where he could see my name in plain view on my mailbox and go from there."

And do what? If you're doorbell's broken, and you live on the 3rd floor, how do people let you know they're downstairs?

Maybe you should fix your doorbell lol.