On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306.Since the package came with a prepaid return label, the employee working there told me that she would tape the label to the box and send the package out.
I asked if there was anything I needed to do, and she replied: "no, thats all." So I left. Now it March 20th. Nasty Gal has not received the package of my returned merchandise. When you click on the "track my package" link, all it says is: "A UPS shipping label has been created.
Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." The manager, John, told me that he would look into it and that I would be reimbursed because of his employee's error. The girl had never given me a receipt and never scanned my package before sending it out. John requested that I send him an email with pictures of my prepaid label and of my tracking number. Since I already had the pictures saved on my phone, I sent the email within minutes of his request.
Two days have past and I have not heard one word from John. I called the UPS costumer service number, and of course was transferred to numerous departments all of which were of no help. The last number I was transferred to said that UPS was not responsible for scanning packages and that it was the store's (Nasty Gal) responsibility. Frustrated that I would never get my $223 back I called Nasty Gal.
They were so understanding and gave me a full refund and told me that they would inform me if my package ever showed up. Thank God at least someone cares about their costumers. Moral of the story ALWAYS ask for a receipt even if they dont offer you one or tell you dont need it.
Because if they lose your package they will blame everyone but themselves and will make no effort to locate it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unscanned Package
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "I attached the detailed tracking log as well as a picture of the received package. As you can see they didn't even notice something was wrong after going back and..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I ordered the same fruit cocktail tree and a three in one cherry tree. They sent them to me. They did not look like much but I planted them immediately...."
- "Here is my fiance's recent horrible experience with David's Bridal: Store: 0188 Tran#03027317 Rep Betty S. 730335 My experience with this company has not only caused me to completely lose faith in..."
- "I ordered 16 bone in hot wings ,1st time around I got boneless breaded wing , then called the store they sent out bone in which taste like cold Chinese..."