On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306.Since the package came with a prepaid return label, the employee working there told me that she would tape the label to the box and send the package out.
I asked if there was anything I needed to do, and she replied: "no, thats all." So I left. Now it March 20th. Nasty Gal has not received the package of my returned merchandise. When you click on the "track my package" link, all it says is: "A UPS shipping label has been created.
Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." The manager, John, told me that he would look into it and that I would be reimbursed because of his employee's error. The girl had never given me a receipt and never scanned my package before sending it out. John requested that I send him an email with pictures of my prepaid label and of my tracking number. Since I already had the pictures saved on my phone, I sent the email within minutes of his request.
Two days have past and I have not heard one word from John. I called the UPS costumer service number, and of course was transferred to numerous departments all of which were of no help. The last number I was transferred to said that UPS was not responsible for scanning packages and that it was the store's (Nasty Gal) responsibility. Frustrated that I would never get my $223 back I called Nasty Gal.
They were so understanding and gave me a full refund and told me that they would inform me if my package ever showed up. Thank God at least someone cares about their costumers. Moral of the story ALWAYS ask for a receipt even if they dont offer you one or tell you dont need it.
Because if they lose your package they will blame everyone but themselves and will make no effort to locate it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unscanned Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I tracked my shipment. Informed me of early delivery on Saturday. I waited for the whole day. No delivery. Ended up, they rescheduled to original delivery to Monday. When I called..."
- "Here's the video. I recommend sharing this to @UPS on Twitter http://youtu.be/zHOoJKNGfnk I have more video of the UPS driver arriving. I'm not sure what all I should do about this..."
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "I sent two brand new sets of headlights off to get customized and when the shop received my headlights they sent me a picture of my boxes and headlights. one..."
- "Here is my fiance's recent horrible experience with David's Bridal: Store: 0188 Tran#03027317 Rep Betty S. 730335 My experience with this company has not only caused me to completely lose faith in..."
- "I ordered 16 bone in hot wings ,1st time around I got boneless breaded wing , then called the store they sent out bone in which taste like cold Chinese..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."