On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306.Since the package came with a prepaid return label, the employee working there told me that she would tape the label to the box and send the package out.
I asked if there was anything I needed to do, and she replied: "no, thats all." So I left. Now it March 20th. Nasty Gal has not received the package of my returned merchandise. When you click on the "track my package" link, all it says is: "A UPS shipping label has been created.
Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." The manager, John, told me that he would look into it and that I would be reimbursed because of his employee's error. The girl had never given me a receipt and never scanned my package before sending it out. John requested that I send him an email with pictures of my prepaid label and of my tracking number. Since I already had the pictures saved on my phone, I sent the email within minutes of his request.
Two days have past and I have not heard one word from John. I called the UPS costumer service number, and of course was transferred to numerous departments all of which were of no help. The last number I was transferred to said that UPS was not responsible for scanning packages and that it was the store's (Nasty Gal) responsibility. Frustrated that I would never get my $223 back I called Nasty Gal.
They were so understanding and gave me a full refund and told me that they would inform me if my package ever showed up. Thank God at least someone cares about their costumers. Moral of the story ALWAYS ask for a receipt even if they dont offer you one or tell you dont need it.
Because if they lose your package they will blame everyone but themselves and will make no effort to locate it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unscanned Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I shipped a Beautiful Bicycle which was destroyed by UPS over Christmas. This Claim was denied by UPS. They say a bicycle box is not strong enough to hold bicycles...."
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "12/21/2014 05:59 PST - Buyer: I ordered Christmas ornament 7 WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS yet it wont arrive in time to get it before I travel. Very rude seller after requesting..."
- "I ordered the same fruit cocktail tree and a three in one cherry tree. They sent them to me. They did not look like much but I planted them immediately...."
- "I sent two brand new sets of headlights off to get customized and when the shop received my headlights they sent me a picture of my boxes and headlights. one..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."