Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

I've been dealing with UPS for about 8 years now and I've always thought that they were a reputable firm but the past two years have been total 180 for this company.They don't seem to care for their business accounts anymore.

For the past few months, they have been missing pick ups at our location. We average about 200-300 shipments a month and most of them are time sensitive.

It is sad to say that I fought for these guys when our company was trying to switch to FedEx.Now it will probably be more likely that I will also agree to the switch.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about shipping account at Ups was delivery, incompetent delivery driver and unethical business practices Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments