UPS can not seem to deliver on time....they have been unsuccessful delivering my packages ON TIME on more then one occasion.The dates they promise on the website tracking and when I contacted the company directly were both incorrect.

If there is any option to order through FedEx or the direct postal service I would recommend that over UPS. Both other companies seem to have delivered my packages sooner then UPS.

Horrible customer service as well....unwilling to refund me a measly $13 for my shipping cost (considering the size of there company...I can't imagine $13 would break the bank).Poor Business, Poor customer service!

I suggest everyone contact the sender prior to orders regarding what shipping company they use and requesting another if ups is their option.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #750403

UPS is a unionized company.FedEx is not and as such, is much more reliable with better employees, etc.

I highly recommend FedEx. We stopped using UPS a few years ago when their service started downhill. Apparently, only getting worse.

Try FedEx.Also, stay away from the USPS if you value customer service.