Turnaround Time

Update by user Aug 18

As expected, packages arrived TOO LATE. Have to redo tests.

Will definitely send Fed Ex.

No apology from UPS. THE WORST!

Update by user Aug 06

The UPS driver finally arrived at 3:15 pm. I'll be tracking to see when my shipment arrives. I still recommend Fed EX!

Original review posted by user Aug 06

Last week I scheduled a pickup of time sensitive material for this morning. I was told the pickup would occur between 9:00 am and noon.

It didn't. When I called, I was told it was scheduled for pickup until 3:00 pm. I told the agent that that was NOT what I had been guaranteed and that the shipment was time sensitive. She said someone would pick it up by 1:00 pm.

That didn't happen either.

UPS received payment for 1 day shipping. My shipment should be delivered by close of business tomorrow. Since I live on an island and the shipment is still awaiting pickup late afternoon, I doubt very much that this will happen.

UPS is NOT reliable. As a customer you will be given FALSE assurances.

Save yourself time and money. Use Fed EX.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lack of service and being lied to.

Comments

No pick up, just left the tracking label on our door mat. Never rang the door bell, or knocked we were home all day.

Guessing driver sneaked to front door just drop label. If you go so far as leaving it on the door mat outside...why not ring the bell, and do your Pick Up Package ? Critical thinking needed.

When I called UPS this morning, they said someone would call back at 10am, never happened, so called once again, she was rude, stated "you were complaining about no show Pick UP'...like it was all my fault??? When employees start to run the business, leadership goes out to lunch.