Manchester, New Hampshire

Ordered goods and tracked my package through the UPS website.The package was transported by ground very quickly (OH to NH in a day), but then just stopped.

My package was two towns over, and it was kept there. I had no choice but to use "SurePost". The package was to be handed to USPS as soon as it arrived in the area, but UPS held it at their facility. Since UPS doesn't handle any ground packages on New Year's Eve or New Years, I was hoping the package would be handed to USPS, so it would arrive New Year's Eve.

When I noticed the package would not be transferred that day, I tried to pick it up myself, but they said they couldn't allow me to pick it up Tuesday since it was scheduled to go to USPS on Friday. It's my package! I can't even pick up my own purchased goods 20 minutes away? I have to wait three days just so the box can be handled by more people?

I don't understand how unethical behavior such as keeping someone's goods from them is acceptable.Obviously, the main priority of this company is not ensuring timely delivery or enforcing proper services to its customers.

Review about: Package.

I liked: Tracking, Transport time.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Unethical business practices, Customer service agents, Phone contact, Delivery.

2.0
Turnaround Time
Tracking Tool
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Provide better service

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Arnie
Dallas, Texas, United States #923743

Your nad drawn picture makes no sense.

Give us a tracking # so we can see what is going on.

It was ordered on the 26th, but nothing to inform anyone when UPS actually got it.

More info would be beneficial.