Ordered goods and tracked my package through the UPS website.The package was transported by ground very quickly (OH to NH in a day), but then just stopped.
My package was two towns over, and it was kept there. I had no choice but to use "SurePost". The package was to be handed to USPS as soon as it arrived in the area, but UPS held it at their facility. Since UPS doesn't handle any ground packages on New Year's Eve or New Years, I was hoping the package would be handed to USPS, so it would arrive New Year's Eve.
When I noticed the package would not be transferred that day, I tried to pick it up myself, but they said they couldn't allow me to pick it up Tuesday since it was scheduled to go to USPS on Friday. It's my package! I can't even pick up my own purchased goods 20 minutes away? I have to wait three days just so the box can be handled by more people?
I don't understand how unethical behavior such as keeping someone's goods from them is acceptable.Obviously, the main priority of this company is not ensuring timely delivery or enforcing proper services to its customers.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Transport time
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Unethical business practices
- Customer service agents
- Phone contact
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Provide better service
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Normally I get exceptional service from UPS. I know several very hardworking and dedicated UPS workers that take pride in their deliveries. Unfortunately, this most recent contact with..."
- "I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package. When I received the package, I noticed something..."
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "My family and I stayed from October 1, 2015 to October 3, 2015. My husband and I stayed in one room while the kids stayed in another. The first night..."
- "I recently took my mother into this store to look at a new TV for her new home. She is elderly and needed some assistance in getting in.. The first..."
- "I came across his resume online:http://www.indeed.com/r/bc990602143907d2Every word of it is nothing but lies. I have checked out his references and was told that every time he was at work he..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."