Ordered goods and tracked my package through the UPS website.The package was transported by ground very quickly (OH to NH in a day), but then just stopped.
My package was two towns over, and it was kept there. I had no choice but to use "SurePost". The package was to be handed to USPS as soon as it arrived in the area, but UPS held it at their facility. Since UPS doesn't handle any ground packages on New Year's Eve or New Years, I was hoping the package would be handed to USPS, so it would arrive New Year's Eve.
When I noticed the package would not be transferred that day, I tried to pick it up myself, but they said they couldn't allow me to pick it up Tuesday since it was scheduled to go to USPS on Friday. It's my package! I can't even pick up my own purchased goods 20 minutes away? I have to wait three days just so the box can be handled by more people?
I don't understand how unethical behavior such as keeping someone's goods from them is acceptable.Obviously, the main priority of this company is not ensuring timely delivery or enforcing proper services to its customers.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Transport time
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Unethical business practices
- Customer service agents
- Phone contact
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Provide better service
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a MacBook Pro off of Apple's website, was sent to UPS from Apple the next day. I get a Friday delivery date from UPS with expedited 2nd Day Air,..."
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "My brother had items shipped to Ohio from Texas. When he went to ship the package he told them it could not be tipped upside down and the lady does..."
- "My family and I stayed from October 1, 2015 to October 3, 2015. My husband and I stayed in one room while the kids stayed in another. The first night..."
- "I have been using DHL for over 5 years, I have to admit that their non US service is great, once packages leave the US they get delivered on time...."
- "On Nov 1st 2015 I ordered a dress online from JC Penney. I received a email on Nov 2nd, saying that my item was shipped with a invoice date of..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."