Valuecare Pharmacy Inc d/b/a rxzone.us

8269 Parsons Blvd

Jamaica, NY 11432

(718)275-0205

October 11, 2012

United Parcel Service, Inc.

Mr. D. Scott Davis CEO

55 Glenlake Parkway NE

Atlanta, GA 30328

Mr. D. Scott Davis CEO

Dear Scott:

I am sorry that I have to take up your valuable time, but I just got off the phone with Serge Narcisse at 718-706-3199, I think he is a dispatcher, very and very disappointed.

I run a pharmaceutical distributing company, and we frequently ship to military hospitals.

I requested a pick of 6 packages 3 of which were over 100 lb, but under 150, that have to be in the VA hospital by October 15. The driver refused to pick them up, siting the packages were heavy, and asked that I contact UPS customer service. I did that, and they rescheduled the pickup I mentioned the weight of the packages, and customer service assured me that the driver will pickup.

It is not the first time this has happened, but on two prior occasions I had emergency situation and again driver did come to pick up the package.

I am very disappointed in the lousy way you run your company and will move my business to FedEx.

Disappointed customer,