Additional Fees

I signed up for a mailbox for the their minimum term, 90 days ($110).After finding out I was moving less than 24 hours later, I asked them if I could get a refund.

The staff was less than willing to help. I asked for advice being that no refunds at all are part of the corporate policy (not even partial ones), and if disputing the charge would help, to which I was told "You can do what you want" and that "You signed for it." Even Comcast, health insurance companies, and USPS offer pro-rated refunds for unused services. There are 89 out of 90 days left on a mailbox in Clarkston if someone needs one.

I've been a customer of UPS for many years, but based on the unwillingness to help and defensive position I encountered, I will go with a different provider from now on until things change.This is fine print company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $110. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups store mailbox from Ups was customer experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments