Tracking Tool

This company does not even deserve the effort of a review. But in hope that this will spread the word and companies like UPS start to take their job more seriously, I have to say, that after constant issues in receiving with UPS my items ordered online, I cannot BELIEVE how they can still function as a company. They should be called OOPS.

Their drivers don't even have an operating telephone in order to contact the receivers....apparently not even the customer service team can speak to them directly to update with more precision.

Not even their updates online are reliable. I read this morning that my delivery was still scheduled for delivery by the end of today, so I gave them a call to find that they've misplaced my item.....

And all they can do is apologise, which means nothing when coming from a bureaucratic system of human answering machines, as I have spent yet another whole day indoors this year, waiting for the promised UPS delivery....

Not to mention the fact that SOME COURIERS WILL NOT EVEN LEAVE A NOTE saying they couldn't deliver.

Absolutely incredible.

I wonder what the benefits are of having such INCOMPETENCE delivering items to your customers.

This goes to #ADIDAS #APPLE and all the others...

APAWLING SERVICE

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Phone number to chase up.

I didn't like: Delivery, Incompetent delivery driver.

Comments

MattD78
Vero Beach, Florida, United States #972559

Do you really think UPS drivers have time during their route to call each and every customer to let them know when they are getting their package?