Recipient not in when parcel delivered so it was sent to local access point. UPS tracking info stated it would be available for collection for 10 days but it was sent to Dartford UPS for return to sender after 6 days, just before recipient was due to collect!

UPS tracking info inaccurate and misleading. Spoke 3 times to UPS customer service staff who were unable to make sense of tracking info and said parcel would be re-delivered (it wasn't), then returned to an access point but not a local one (they had no info on the local access point in the tracking info!) so I told them to return to sender. Staff don't seem to know what's happening or how UPS works and the tracking info is inaccurate/useless. Very stressful to deal with - I've never experienced such poor service from a major company.

I told UPS staff that I wanted to make a claim for a refund and I was even given incorrect info on how to do this!!

The amount of time and money I have spent trying to sort out this unessecary mess has cost me more than the postage cost! Never again!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 21.

Comments