UPS delivered a package to my apt complex manager instead of to me.I did not authorize the apt complex mgr to accept packages on my behalf and I have had serious problems with this individual.

I asked UPS to retrieve the package and deliver it to me and they said they would. They did not. I then filed a claim with UPS for a lost package and was again told that the UPS driver would retrieve the package. I also informed UPS that I was refusing delivery, which they say on their website I can do.

However, UPS has not retrieved this package and told me they can deliver to apt complex offices whether I authorize it or not. UPS employees lied to me when they said the driver would come back. Their drivers and other employees thin they can do whatever they want.

They are a bad company and I will do everything possible to avoid them in the future.

Review about: Ups Manager.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Waxahachie, Texas, United States #818416

Can't win for losing. They leave it at the office, you complain.

The Driver leaves outside your Apt door, it gets swiped, you complain the driver claims they delivered, but didn't.

Then you would be on here asking why they did not leave it at the Apt Office where you could pick it up, and screaming about how it is not good to leave outside your door! SHEESH!

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #818395

You really expect UPS to go back out and take a package from your apartment manager to then bring it up to you? Wow. Also if you are going to quote the website you should also read the Terms of Service "UPS does not limit Delivery of a shipment to the person specified as the receiver in the UPS Shipping System."