Merrill, Wisconsin
Additional Fees

I live 20 minutes from the company I ordered from which is also the same distance I live from a UPS sorting facility.The package literally took a week before UPS decided to hand over my package to USPS because it is apparently too much for them accomplish.

A pair of shoes is beyond the scope and capability of a shipping company to delivery 20 minutes away. How immensely useful.

How abundantly able.

I have had nothing but issues from this garbage company and I have informed everyone I order from (amazon, etc.) to PLEASE consider sending me my items with a more capable carrier.USPS may get the reputation of being slow as molasses but my God does it get my packages to my door in one piece and within the time frame they give me.

Tom_731 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments