UPS apparently attempted to deliver my package but was unable to do so because they indicated that it was the incorrect address.I called them and told them that it was the correct address so they indicated that they would try again.

They then indicated that they were unable to deliver the package because it was the incorrect apartment number. We live in a house and there is no apartment number. Really UPS you can't find an address?

Your job is to deliver packages and you can't find an address?Your job is to deliver packages so maybe you should try Google Maps, my address is on Google maps.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Have the same problem with UPS.I try to always get items delivered through USPS or FedEx, never have this problem with them.

Only UPS has this problem. And on the UPS site I have it set up where they're supposed to deliver the item to a local UPS Store and notify me to pick up...

but they didn't do this.So having that set up in "UPS MyChoice" did absolutely nothing.

They deliberately do it. I am convinced. I have a very bitter experience.

Same to me,the delivery guy lazy to find my address with a lot of technology today .they take a lot of my money and time