Surprise-Surprise-Surprise (in Gomer Pile voice) I have had more trouble with this company than you can shake a stick at.If it were up to me I would never never have them deliver anything.

They don't stop to read the address, if it is an address close to where they are actually suppose to deliver it they will just drop it off and say the delivery has been made. I've called the company customer service and they say "the package has been deliver" (I know it says that I see that online) I'm telling you it's not. Hello!!!. Well it was delivered at the front desk; What front desk??

I don't have a front desk and there is no one here by the name of Curtis. Where is my package that I'm suppose to get by the end of the day. Drivers can't distinguish North East South or West directions, and addresses mean nothing to them.

I actually put in the delivery address the "Brown Building" at 7911' and not the "White Building" at 7901.I have a panic attack every time a package is suppose to come by UPS, because I know "Here we go again" I don't have the strength for this today.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments