I have been waiting for two packages from the east coast for over ten days.Tracking is horrible but none tge less both packages have been held in Illinois for over 6 days.

Everytime I order something in eBay that ships ups it takes forever to get here. I seriously don't understand how these people are still in business. I have recieved packages recently from India, China, the uk and Greece in half the time ups takes to get from the Midwest to seattle. And these packages arrive on the good old usps.

I am to the point I request sellers that I purchase from not to ship ups. I would rather pay twice as much money than know I com tributes one more some to this worthless non customer oriented business.

It is my fondest dream to see this *** poor excuse of a company go bankrupt usps is half the cost and ALWAYS twice as fast.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments