I have been tracking a camera I ordered for 3 days.For the last two days it "has been on the truck out for delivery".

Driver tried to say he attempted delivery yesterday...ha, not on my survailance cameras....never attempted delivery. Promised by a lady in Stone Mountain Georgia my 4 packages would arrive today by 8:30 pm...No packages, Lathrop facility closed. What a bunch of ***. Liars, Liars, Liars.....They tell you before 8:30 p.m.

because they know the facility will be closed. I am ready to refuse all the parcels and let Macys, Redtagcamera.com and Cutco knives know the incompetence in the delivery service they have chosen to use.

I will refuse all if not delivered by 10:00 a.m.tomorrow morning.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups standard delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments