Ivyland, Pennsylvania

Carrier UPS did not deliver, and according to their site, even though it was a 2-day delivery to be received no later than 12/24; I am being informed that my shipment first went from KY to TX and is still in TEXAS and will not be delivered until DECEMBER 30th (I live in PA)! I am pissed, as this was a Christmas present I was to give to a family member today (12/25/13).

Disappointed that I also did not receive any notification that the shipment was delayed or possibly going to be late. I had to go searching for info. on UPS.com site.

According to Amazon.com account details, my estimated delivery date is still stating "no later than 12/24." Not good Amazon.com or UPS. Amazon points finger to you.

Comments

perhaps you should have ordered sooner instead of waiting for the last possible minute when you procrastinate things happen stop blaming everybody else for your failures

Idiots don't have a clue as to how the UPS system works. The problems in Texas are weather related which means there is no way your *** package will get delivered!! We are not God we are a shipping company.

UPS Sucks!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :x