Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered a cowboy hat from a place in the US and I live in Canada.When the hat was finally delivered, it took 6 weeks, there was an unannounced COD Charge of about $15.00.

I couldn't get the hat without paying the money so I paid the delivery guy and he took off. A month later I get an invoice in the mail for the COD amount. Hello dumbasses, it can't be delivered without the delivery guy receiving the COD amount. It was delivered, UPS knows it was delivered, and the delivery guy received the money.

I don't have a receipt of course. How many people keep a $15 receipt. *** beyond belief. Then I get a phone call and I missed it.

So I called the number back to clear things up. After 30 minutes on 'Ignore' I hung up and I won't be calling back. So whenever you order anything, make sure that it isn't being delivered by UPS. I find it a little mind boggling that completely dysfunctional organizations like this are able to survive.

Anyway, cross these guys off your list forever.They are the bottom of the barrel and completely useless.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very slow delivery and double charging cod fees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $450. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments