I was supposed to have a package delivered on Monday (12/1/14) but it required a signature so I couldn't do it since I'm at work. And I will not *** work just to sit at home to wait for a package without knowing what time it'll be delivered. So I arranged for pick up by myself Monday night and the auto system said I'll be called within an hour to pick it up.

I never got called until the next day at 10:04 am and the lady told me that they have limited pick up time from 8-10 am and 7-8:30 pm. The UPS store is a mile from my work place. So I'm not driving back to it from the house (30 min away) to pick it up at 7 pm. If she would've called me before 10 am I would've gone to get it :(

So I decided to pick it up the next day (12/02/14) in the morning. I get there at 7:52 am and handed some guy my tracking number he comes back 20 minutes later asking me who it came from and whether it's big or small. I told him I don't know like and said probably small. So basically they're so unorganized they couldn't find it. I was there for 40 minutes and I was getting late for work. I left so mad so I called customer service to complain and he said that store will call me back.

I got off work at 4:30pm and still no call. I decided to go there at 6pm instead of their 7pm pick up time. Several other people were also waiting with their fair share of complaints. Finally after 20+ minutes I got my package. I hate UPS!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Customer service agents, Front door hr staff.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #912371

In the future...have it delivered to work.

I do it all the time since I live in an apartment and don't trust the neighborhood.Just a thought.