Turnaround Time

UPS called me in the afternoon and told me my package would be ready to pick up between 8pm to 9pm at Menlo Park Center.I got there around 8:20pm.

An African American lady with short curved hair and glasses was at the package station. I gave her my tracking number. She looked into the system and told me the truck was not even there. I told her about the phone call, and she kept interrupting me saying "the truck is not here the truck is not even here" rudely and impatiently (It turned out my package had been at the center all the time).

So I said "OK, it wasn't my fault. I was told my package will be ready between 8 to 9". Before I finished my sentence, she just suddenly pointed to my face and shouted at me "Don't talk *** to me!" I was tremendously shocked by her sudden burst out. I didn't even know what to do.

I did do anything that was impolite and she just yelled at me like she was going to slap me on my face. I have never been treated this way. I wasn't angry about her missing my package or letting wait because she couldn't do her job. I am pissed because she treated me so insultingly.

No one deserved to be treated that way. I wasn't even my fault that she couldn't find my package and she got to yell at me??? and talk *** to me??? Seriously, even now, I couldn't understand what have happened with that troubled woman, that she just let it out on any random customer.

She doesn't deserve to have a job at all.I sincerely hope no other customers get to be treated this unfairly and insultingly.

margaretfu wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unethical business practices and being insulted by ups employee. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups pickup service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

margaretfu
Menlo Park, California, United States #1106663

Typos: "I did NOT do anything that was impolite"...