Ordered from Swanson Vitamin co.and order was shipped to Valencia, CA on 3/31/15 with a delivery date of 4/6/15 at around 2pm.

On 4/8/15, I reviewed the order and discovered that it had been delivered two days earlier, but I didn't have it nor did my neighbors have it. Maybe the delivery driver has it? Well regardless, UPS has failed again. I have had multiple, multiple problems with them in the past.

Their delivery drivers are rushed and thus prone to making errors.

Or else, they are illiterate and cannot read clearly demarcated building addresses.I wish fewer companies that I order from utilized their services so that I could forever end this frustration!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $61. cmassie72 is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about vitamins shipping at Ups was delivery and incompetent delivery driver Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments