well, dear UPS had managed to lose another one of my packages. I ordered something small from Amazon that was supposed to arrive a mere 3 days later.

So 14 days later I finally called the Amazon and was told that UPS simply lost it in transit. So I called the UPS. And my fun began. I was assured by 1 supervisor and 2 reps that the transaction record or departures and arrival scans is simply made up by the UPS system as it plans the route the shipment will take and is NOT in fact actual physical scans of your package.

This is pure genius as you can be waiting for days when in fact they arnt actually handling your package because the Ace Venturad it a long time ago.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments