Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I stayed home because the UPS tracking said my package would be delivered one day sooner that I had anticipated.When I called at 6:45pm fifteen minutes prior to the end of their delivery date they told me that the delivery method is 3-5 days.

Now I will have to stay home an additional day and lose pay for two days. They were very patronizing and could only say that they were sorry that they didn't live up to my expectations.

They never notified me by sms or email.The tracking still shows that my package will be delivered today between 11:45 and 3:45 pm.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of package tracking from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $280 and wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor tracking tool. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments