I ordered photo cards for the holidays via Snapfish for 2016 and was happy to be receiving them with only 2 day shipping.After about 3 or 4 days the package had not arrived (or so I thought).

It turns out that the UPS delivery driver had just thrown the envelope on my porch (not between the storm door and house door). I live in northern PA on a windy hill. So consequently, the envelope blew off the porch and into the snow. I did not find it for another 2 days after delivery.

Needless to say the package was waterlogged along with the contents. I saw the driver a couple of days later when delivering additional packages to my house and he said he remembered delivering the envelope. He didn't apologize or really even seem to care. The photo cards inside the UPS envelope were all wet and sticking together.

All of the mailing envelopes that Snapfish supplied were damaged. I called UPS Customer Service and they were very short with me and had no sympathy for my damaged package. I asked them to reimburse the cost of the photo cards but, they said I would have to supply proof of the damage. Really supply proof for a $21 order of cards that the driver admitted to not putting between the doors.

I will avoid using UPS in the future and use FedEx whenever possible.

Really UPS?Get your act together.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Poor delivery service and poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments