I'm very upset about my experience with UPS.Had a package shipped to China back in February, the package was with the Chinese custom for almost a month, and I was never notified about it.

After the Custom finally released it, I was told that I got the address wrong -well, the guy in the UPS store completed the form for me! - I gave them the correct telephone numbers again, and at the same time requested delivery status notices via email. Three days went by, nobody contacted the receiver; I had to personally contact their Call Center in China to give them the information again. The package was delivered 5 days later.

I never received a notice in my email about the delivery. And today, 5 days later, I received a notice to say that the delivery address is not complete and my package was abandoned. The whole experience is simply unpleasant, and UPS didn't get it right even at the end, with the long delay, about the status of the delivery! I called the customer service to complain about this.

The supervisor I waited for more than 20 minutes on the phone to finally talk to said she has no means to address this, since the UPS store I sent my package from is a franchise, and they don't have control over what happens with their packages in China. I feel so sorry for UPS to have customer service people who don't even understand what business means!

Not going to use UPS for any international package again!Good thing is, my Mom finally received her birthday gift one month after her birthday.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Same thing is happening to me.Called UPS 5 times with 5 claim numbers.

UPS said they called and emailed me trying to verify contents, but the email and phone number is not even the number/email that is on the shipment slip. I am trying to pick up in China.

Please help if you have any advice.Thanks