Harper Woods, Michigan

Shipped package from Michigan to Texas took over 2 weeks to arrive, what happened to UPS planes?

Also, had wrong address on package; delivered to wrong address; recipient tried to be a Good Samaritan and returned to UPS store; UPS told her to keep package they didn't want it. She was extremely frustrated. Later she found out that she had to "call" UPS to get the package delivered to right address. She tracked down my sister and delivered the package to her.

They accept no wrong doings because now all stores are independent they can do what they want.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Winterset, Iowa, United States #116317

All UPS stores are franchises.You could own one if you do desired.

However, had you put the right address on the package in the first place, it might have been delivered. Since the UPS store did not deliver your package, why would you assume they would take it back?

They should have told you to call the 1-800 UPS number and a driver would have picked it up.

Also, what level of service did you select??If you did not select an air option and selected a ground option, they would not have sent it on a plane.