Welwyn, England

I ORDERED GOODS ON LINE AND THE DELIVERY AS I REALISED WITH UPS...Firstly, they delivered on Friday and I wasn't at homeat this time.

I was E Mailed, the delivery would be Monday -waited and waited to no avail..same Tuesday and Wednesday. Finally, I phoned the telephone number and was answered by a man called Eddie, who was very abrupt in manner and informed me that it was up to the delivery guy as to whether he left this in a cupboard in my porch ..It seems that the delivery guy does his own thing and customers are expected to wait in day after day.

This is only a little runner for my passage way - not a diamond tiara !!!I am contacting the company I have purchased this from to tell them about this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delay in delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups shipping. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments