Chris Hulshof, the franchisee of store #3196, is sending me threatening emails saying he is going to "report me because my business partner is receiving mail and hasn't filled out a PS-1583".

For the record: My business partner, nor I, receive personal mail at your store- it is all business addressed to my business. How is that illegal? lol. You have a wacko franchisee owner that I am dealing with.

I am not sure where his threats are coming from? I simply have an issue with my mail not being delivered and now Mr. Hulshof is sending me threatening emails saying he is going to "report me for harassment for sending a compliant to corporate". I have his threatening email to prove it. Much like I have a picture of his sign that told me what my address was that is incorrect.

I hardly think filing a complaint is harassment. I'm a customer with a valid complaint. I have an issue that needs to be resolved and instead of helping me - he is threatening me. I will gladly forward his email to whomever requests it.

Basically, he accuses me of "not reporting my business partner" and says that "any mail my business partner gets will not be delivered" - for the record, only my business gets mail at the box. It's always addressed to the business. Furthermore, threatening me not to deliver my mail, which he did, is crazy.

He has a problem with my partner saying " we are at war" when he should try to resolve our issue and he isn't doing that - he is making a war. He is threatening me. I complained and now he constitutes complaining with harassment. WOW!

What kind of business doesn't try to resolve their customer's problems? What kind of business makes up some story about me "not filing a form out and now he has to report me" - threats, instead of working with me to resole my issue?

Crazy. I have posted his threatening email on my FaceBook page.

What's next?

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Preferred solution: No more threatening emails..

I didn't like: Threatening email from manager, Threatening email from owner.

Comments

Fed-Ex, DHL, and U.S. Postal Service offers better customer service. Personal experience with UPS is never a positive.