1.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I order all office supplies, furniture, equipment, etc, for my office.I am the person who decides what vendors we will and will not work with.

As of today, I will no longer send anything via UPS, or order anything from a company who does. I ordered a file cabinet, and the provider sent it via UPS. It arrived damaged so I refused delivery. I contacted the provider arranging return and replacement order.

Today it was delivered. Once again it was damaged, but what was and is unacceptable, is that they drive around the back of our building and left it by a door unattended. They didn't even go inside to try and have someone sign for it. I called UPS and filed a complaint.

The person's supervisor called to "explain why this happened." He said its because no one was there to sign for it. I told him that was baloney, and he was but wasn't taking responsibility for it. There's no reason for someone to do what UPS did, only an excuse and that's what they were trying to give me. I am going to call the provider back and tell them NOT to use UPS.

I do not use this kind of language in a business related matter, but for the first time I am....UPS sucks, I swear, the whole company sucks.I hate to see any company go out of business because it means job loss, but it would make me happy to see that happen in this case.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: All of the above.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments