So UPS came to our door unexpectedly, and we have a crazy dog so I had to take him upstairs.So I hear the man and my dad talking and my dad is confused about the whole thing and so my dad tells the guy to wait, and then so my dad walks towards the stairs and yells out and asks me if I had ordered a computer because that's what it was.

So then once the guy left, apparently my dad heard his say *** or something like that under his breath.

So I guess this guy was pretty impatient.

I've always experienced this.You tell them to wait for one second and they get pissed off.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

That is so true, drives are monitered very closely, they're every move is tracked down to the minute.They're on a very tight schedule and have a lot of pressure on them to get everything on time- otherwise other people getting their packages one, two, three hours late complain and make it seem like the most atroscious thing in the world!

And while customer service is making excuses for the driver- supervisors are screaming and writing him/her up.Drivers really don't have time for every customer, but swearing, even under his breath, is unproffesional.

The million dollar question is did you order a computer?

I'v been told that if a driver spends one extra minute at each stop by the time he gets to his last stop he's 2 hours late..

They also track how long you stay at one spot so you get yelled at if you stayed to long... they are running around all day try it sometime and see how you feel...

nikalseyn

My, My.Touchy aren't you??

So, a delivery guy, who needs to make a whole lot of stops in a day swears under his breath and you feel it necessary to complain??

You need to relax and have a stiff glass of scotch or gin and get a life.Sounds like a chronic complainer.