2.1
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I am the shipper for an Engineering Company, yesterday the UPS Freight driver came to pick up. I did not have anything, so I thought.

An hour later I get an e-mail from one of our customers that they set up a pick up for their customer supplied product that they needed there first thing in the morning. They put not to pick up till 4 which would have two hours after the driver showed up so I did not get the email in time because the driver came too early. Then I call the UPS Freight 1-800 number, I get an Indian guy who I had to ask if he understands English. He said Yes then I said then you are just not listening to me because I explained the situation three times that I needed the driver to come back.

He was not getting it, so I hung up to try again maybe to get someone who speaks English. I got a Spanish lady who barely spoke English. Why is it no one speaks English, there should be an option for that. So I explain again the situation, well because the pick up was canceled they do not have any of the information anymore so I have to schedule a whole new pick up.

So I did, with a problem. We close at five, she said someone had to stay till six, so I agreed. I waited till seven and no one picked up so at 6am I had to drive 262 miles to the customer so they could have their product. So my suggestion would be just because they say that you are all set and give you a reference number.

Don't hold your breath.. negative a million stars!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Driver.

I didn't like: Customer service sucks.

Comments