Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Need to Vent. I’m beyond pissed off. UPS, an employee, I’m almost positive stole my package. They said it hasn’t been scanned since March 14. It was never delivered.

I work for Verizon and I bought 3 phones. UPS confirmed that it never left their shipping center. All week they’ve given us the run around “it will be delivered, it won’t be delivered.” The customer service line fed me different stories, I knew it was a lie. They told me that my package was there for pick up.

We arrive at the UPS Store and they say my package isn’t there. They say it never left the facility, and that they don’t know where it is but it’s not there. They said “Well, in these cases, we have to think the worst.” He also knew what was in my package. It was overnight delivery and it’s been 4 days now. It requires a signature and we never signed so we have that as proof too!

I just filed a police report because they activated one of the phones on my account, and so now the dispatcher said it’s going to be two cases. One of theft and of identity theft.

The supervisor at UPS said there’s nothing they can do. He wouldn’t help. Didn’t want to assist us. He even admitted to us he didn’t like his job. They’re all lazy. Because the phones were two iPhones one 8 plus and one 8 and a $500 Moto. So it retails over 2,000.

I call Verizon and they help of course but it’s taking a few business days which is annoying because my mom was gonna cancel sprint but was waiting to port her number and my brothers, because of this delay, she had to pay an extra month of a sprint bill. I’m livid. So livid. NEVER use UPS. I’ll be filing a class action civil suit once this mess is taken care of.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Comments