Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Nov 16, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. UPS apologized and refunded me the extra charge they added..

Original review updated by user May 19, 2021

Never send anything by UPS without paying cash. They will steal money off of your credit cards/ paypal account.

I sent a package via UPS.

Their computer system autofilled the wrong address, changing the suite # of the destination to the street #. This package was a donation to a charity. I paid $12 to ship it. They decided after their system changed the address, that the address was wrong.

They delivered the package and then charged me an additional $18 for the change in address to my paypal. I did not authorize this. I would have been fine if it was returned to sender or delivered to the wrong address. For the first time I can actually say, I prefer the post office.

They do not steal money out of my accounts/ credit cards. Even if the package was addressed wrong, which it was not by me, $18 is insane. What would they have done if I paid in cash? According to UPS, when they went to deliver it to the business park, they did not have a suite #.

Amazingly it was still delivered on time, so did it take them a whole 5 minutes to figure the suite #. At $18, the person working must get paid over $200 an hour for the price to be justifiable. Ive had UPS loose stuff of mine before that I paid extra for overnight shipping and other such screw-ups and I have let them slide. Stuff happens, but after this slap in the face by UPS, Im done.

They are thieves and I will complain to anyone who will listen, because UPS will not.

They don't care. They have stolen my money and lost my business forever.

User's recommendation: Stick with the post office. At least they don't steal your money after the fact.

Preferred solution: Apology.