Advanced Reviewer
1.3

This seems to be happening more and more, I've even stopped doing business with companies that relay on UPS to deliver their packages, I've asked my eBay sellers to use FedEx and I'll pay the difference. Their workers are the most unethical, lazy group of delivery people on the planet.

Then it doesn't help that you can't talk to a human in their customer service at all, the automated system just keeps saying that it either don't know who/where to route my call or after 1 hour you get someone and they tell you "I'm sorry, what do you want me to do?" I want to you to screen your employees better and stop hiring the worst of the populace and do the job that people are paying you to do. The USPS might take a little longer to get you your package but at least you will get it.

User's recommendation: Do NOT use them, use FedEx, heck use the USPS.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

UPS Cons: Do not deliver, Do not knock, When they knock do not give time to door, Throw your packages, Fuss at your door when they think you not home.

Comments