UPS is unreliable.I sent a letter in a UPS letter urgent envelope on Aug 29 for 2nd day Air "Guaranteed delivery by August 31, 2016 by end of day" -- I called them to ask what they consider to be "end of day" and they say "8 PM." I was also told that the representative on the phone at 7:30PM tonight could not initiate a "trace" on the letter -- and I would have to call again tomorrow morning Sept 1, and AGAIN have to be on-hold for 15 minutes to speak to an agent to initiate a trace and argue with them about trying to get a refund issued for the exhorbitant charge of $20 for aggravation and disgust.

I will ship via FedEx from now on.Goodbye, UPS.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments