On Saturday, June 20th, around 10:30AM, I stopped by the UPS store on Washington street in Wellesley to inquire the status of two books we shipped on June 1st.

My son went into your store with two books on June 1st and purchased an envelope for $4.18 (from your store) which he used to ship the books to Amazon. He handed a USB port to your employee to print the UPS label, which he did and then proceeded with shipping the books.

For the last few weeks I've been getting emails from Amazon that the books never made it back to them and they had suggested to go back to the store and check if the books were never shipped out. I have also verified and conformed with my bank that the $4.18 charge from your store went through.

I went to your store this morning to find out what happened and provided all the information mentioned above to your employee, Mr. Steven Hughes.

After checking his computer he mentioned that he was not able to find any such transaction. I showed him the above bank statement in the amount of the $4.18 and he still said that there is no such transaction in his computer.

I stepped away from the counter and tried calling Amazon to see if the books made it back or if they had any other info that your employee could use to locate my books.

Mr. Hughes said that there is nothing he can do or help me with and I should leave the store. I mentioned that I am trying to reach Amazon but he insisted that I should leave the store. He also mentioned and I quote.."If my boss was here, he would have thrown you out by now" .

I mentioned to him that I am waiting for the Amazon customer service rep to look into my account but he continue to argue with me. I told him that I will not reply to his arguments and that I will not response to his aggressive behavior and that's when he called the police.

Officers Scott Wagner and Kathleen Poirier came to the store and after discussing the incident they suggested to reach out to you rather dealing with Mr. Hughes.

I have emailed and spoke to the owner, Mr. Stuart Silbert, 2-3 times but claims that there is nothing that he can do for me.

Is there anything I can do to get compensated for the unfair treatment, my time lost and the books lost?

Kind Regards,

Demetrios Mavrommatis

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups book shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments