Wow, I've never had a worse experience with a shipper than I've had with UPS. I bought a ceramic statue when I was on vacation in Mexico (I know, first mistake. Please don't ever do this.) I received it and it was severely damaged. I called UPS and filed a damage claim. On 1 Jul, they picked it up and gave me a receipt with a different tracking number. At this point, I still trusted UPS (Second mistake). They told me I didn't need to do anything except leave it in it's original packing.

I have UPS choice and on 21 Jul (or thereabouts) was informed I was receiving a package from Corporate Overgoods. I looked them up online and saw it was a UPS return facility. I called UPS and was told it was a package that I sent out with an incorrect shipping label. That didn't sound like me but I didn't give much thought to it.

On 23 Jul, they tried to re-deliver the damaged statue to my home under yet a different tracking number. That's the 3rd one for the same package if you're keeping count. I refused delivery and was assured it was on it's way back to Mexico. On 3 Aug, I looked it up and it was in Kansas City and had been for a few days. I called UPS and they said it had arrived but had never been scanned in.

I finally talked to someone with a clue and she transferred me to the resolution center. I was told an investigation would be opened and don't worry, be happy.

Today I get a call from UPS and was told I gave them the wrong tracking number and I had to contact the shipper and have them file a claim using the original tracking number. I told them I had all the tracking numbers but no, the shipper has to do it on a package that's been bouncing around for 6 weeks.

I have never experienced the level of incompetence and unprofessionalism I have with this company.

I'm not even going to rant about how many customer service reps I talked to that were rude, condescending and anything but helpful.

What really gets me is they keep telling me they will only reimburse the shipper who will in turn reimburse me. Yeah, right. They suck and when the USPS is a step up, I gotta wonder how they stay in business.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor tracking tool. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments