Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Mar 25, 2021

Im 67 and have lived in a studio apartment in DOWNTOWN Las Vegas and Ive been a UPS/My Choice customer for decades. I received three UPS deliveries in 2021.

One I found when I opened my door to wait for the UPS truck. My second package was handed to me by a total stranger who said he saw it and tried to pick it up and knock on my door but he accidentally dropped it.

For my current package, I tried to log onto UPS.com but our info didn't match so I clicked I lost my password and I was asked the same security question they said I answered wrong, over and over until UPS fraud froze my account and locked me out. My package was supposed to be delivered on Friday, 3/12 but it was late (of course) and the driver didn't bother to update the website.

I couldn't do anything because I was locked out of MY ACCOUNT.

For 15 years, UPS came around 2 PM weekdays but on this Monday, at 9:5 AM, our UPS driver delivered my (20 pound) auto brake rotors to the rental office. I paid $14 for shipping and by 9:15 Monday morning and this UPS driver lied to a tiny office girl and dumped his job on her.

User's recommendation: Baby sit them and track every package. It didn't work for me and I'm tired of paying top dollar for them to do what ever they like. I won't order anything from any company that only ships UPS.

Preferred solution: none, they are always a day late and a dollar short, my dollar.

UPS Pros: Come sooner or later.

UPS Cons: Are you kidding, Are you kidding i dont have that much time left im 67.

Comments