I am waiting for a phone replacement and I got an email this morning (July 11) stating that my package was out for delivery.I cancelled appointments, and didn't go anywhere because I need to sign for this package.

At 5:58 pm I received an email stating that an ATTEMPT was made... an ATTEMPT. I never heard my door knock, and I had been sitting ON MY COUCH watching t.v. with my children.

Now I contacted UPS through chat, because my phone is broken hence me waiting ALL *** DAY for an ATTEMPT. Well anyways they told me that I HAD to wait until TOMORROW (July 12) for them to try and REDELIVER... Another day that I have to waste... I have stuff to do.

I can't just sit AROUND waiting for UPS to show up WHENEVER the want.

Now I am very pissed off at the moment, and I didn't even get a freaken SLIP on my door, WHICH makes me think they tried going to a different apartment.I just wish that the DO deliver tomorrow because if the DON'T I'm going to be one PISSED OFF person FLIPPING UPS OFF.

Review about: Ups Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Dont knock on doors to deliver package, Dont knock when attempting to deliver a package.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments