Tracked UPS online and even requested e-mail notification. As I sat on front porch I received e-mail confirmation the package was delivered to the front door. NOT!

Called customer service to notify driver lied about delivery, and was told to call shipper? Don't you think they would care if their drivers are lying?

This is not the first time I have complaints abut UPS service. They sometimes drop off the package and don't ring the doorbell. Or they simply place a notice of no delivery because no one was home. I work from Home! I am always here!

I will request different delivery service for future purchases.

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #758727

I am in the same situation as everyone.PLEASE stop thinking these are only Christmas gifts sitting in the Mesquite hub.

You don't know what people are having shipping so don't assume it's for Christmas. Just called local news stations, hope you all will join me and inform our local media of the problem. Someone needs to get a REAL answer. I live in Dallas, so I lived through this storm.

It was bad but my KIDS can go to school and brave the "icy" roads, why can't grown adults sort through these packages?Operation shift blame is under full swing