Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I am Handicapped and I receive packages as I cannot go out and buy things at the store.Two big burly men brought a package and I asked them to please throw it inside the door and they refused.

I am not able to pick up things, walk or otherwise get that package. It seems that the UPS is not allowed to be gracious and help the handicap people. I am also a senior citizen. I know that in Florida they are allowed to be gracious and kind.

Not so in Georgia.

I am having problems getting good UPS service and maybe the UPS people should find other work.They are unable to do for the public.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Coastalks stated that there is a room for improvement of hate the handicapped and senior citizens and boyfucks. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments